Are you looking for inspiration and strength during a difficult time? Turn to the Bible for guidance and comfort. The Bible is full of powerful and uplifting verses that can give us the strength and courage to face any challenge. Here are some short Bible verses about strength and healing to help you find hope and healing in difficult times.
Short Bible Verses About Strength And Healing
- “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” – Isaiah 41:10
- “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; in Him I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my life, and my stronghold” – Psalm 18:2
- “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint” – Isaiah 40:31
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” – Philippians 4:13
- “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak” – Isaiah 40:29
- “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble” – Psalm 46:1
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart rejoices, and with my song I praise Him” – Psalm 28:7
- “But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me” – 2 Corinthians 12:9
- “For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you” – Isaiah 41:13
- “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” – Psalm 147:3
In conclusion, the Bible is a powerful source of strength and healing for those going through difficult times. The short Bible verses about strength and healing listed above are just a few examples of the many uplifting and encouraging passages found in the Bible. Whether facing physical, emotional, or spiritual challenges, turn to the Word of God for comfort, guidance, and hope. May these verses bring you strength and healing in your time of need.