You might be contemplating live streaming your church services. Great! The key part of the process is choosing the right camera. PTZ cameras let you remotely control your camera’s zoom, pan, tilt, and pan functions. This is a great advantage if you have a wandering preacher or need to take a group shot with the whole choir.
In my article about PTZ Cameras for Church, I mentioned three PTZ camera manufacturers. These are Logitech and HuddleCam cameras, as well as PTZOptics cameras.
I believe this camera is a better choice for churches and conference rooms.
PTZOptics Streaming Cam
The streaming camera is popular for broadcasting HD video or video conferencing applications. This camera is equipped with high-quality specifications and features that ensure high-quality output. This camera is a great choice for individuals and businesses thanks to its compact design and high-tech features.
This is more information about PTZOptics, and their ptz cameras.
Best for Chapels and Smaller Church Buildings
Ideal for Medium and Larger Sanctuaries, Auditoriums
Our View on PTZOptics Cameras
This camera is a popular choice for many reasons. This camera offers many features and high specifications. It also works well in low-light environments, adding to its versatility and functionality. These features allow users to make the most out of their devices by allowing them greater flexibility. The camera has a high resolution and impressive noise reduction thanks to the most recent technology.
Although the camera price may seem high, you should not overlook the quality of this product. The equipment has been praised by others who have tried it and given positive feedback. This is a great source of assurance if you’re considering buying it.
This camera is subject to rigorous testing during manufacturing. The testing includes three days of heat testing, one day of humidity testing, and thirty minutes of shake testing. The product is manufactured at an ISO 9001 Certified plant. The product is also subject to a second quality inspection, which is done in the United States.
The PTZOptics Streaming Cam has many benefits.
The product is popular because it offers many benefits. The main benefits of this product include:
- Compact and sleek design
- A 20X optical zoom makes it easy to target your subject.
- Dual streaming with high- and low-bit rate streams at the same time.
- Double video outputs allow for greater flexibility and convenience.
- 64 pre-sets for PTZ
- Full HD resolution: 1920×1080
- The latest technology allows for noise cancellation.
- 60.7-degree wide-angle lens
- It performs well in low-light environments.
- For added peace of mind, the product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- This device is high-quality and offers a wide range of features.
The camera also has the following key features:
- Dimensions: 5.56x 6.63x 5.88 inches
- Weighs 3.10 pounds.
- The horizontal angle of view is 3.36 degrees (tele), to 60.7 degrees (wide).
- Vertical Angle of View 1.89° (tele) to 34.1°(wide).
- Field of View 60.7°
This camera also comes with a 3-year warranty. This gives you additional security in the unlikely event of problems.
You will receive the 20X HDSI camera, power adapter and cord, IR remote control, and RS232C cable. The user manual is also included when you buy this camera.
The PTZOptics streaming cam is a high-quality device with many features. These are the specifications for this product:
- 1080p @ 60 FPS – Enjoy crystal clear HD 1080p video at 60 frames per second. This camera makes it easy for you to interact with others and see clearly.
- HGSDI video connection. 3G-SDI is the preferred cabling option for 1080p video over long distances. This camera also comes with a Power Over Ethernet (or PoE) connection, allowing greater flexibility.
- RS232 ports: RS232 camera control is available with both in-out RS232 ports and an RS-485. These can respond to VISCA commands and can be integrated with larger control systems.
- Live streaming – You can stream live from your camera to any CDN. It is easy and simple to do this. All you have to do is to connect the RTMP streaming data from your CDN to the camera’s IP interface.
- IP streaming: This camera also offers IP streaming. Multicast streaming and h.264 IP streaming are available to you. Open-source software allows for customization.
- Three simultaneous video outputs: The camera can output three simultaneously. It can stream 1080p video via HDMI, 3G SDI, and h.264/h.265 IP streaming. You get total flexibility.
- HDMI connection and audio input. The camera has an HDMI video output connection that can be used to record at 1080p resolution. The device also has a 3.5mm audio output. It is easy to embed audio.
The best PTZOptics camera when it comes to Pan/Tilt/Zoom. They are expensive, but they can do the same job as three cameras and two operators. The PTZOptics 20xGen2 live streaming camera is the best choice for church live streams.