People are now doing everything online in today’s Covid-19 age, even going to church. The Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 software allows churches to encourage people to attend church services even if they are not there. Proclaim3.0 can be used for in-person services, but it is particularly useful for online services. It allows church members to worship together as they did before the virus hit.
Faithlife Proclaim 3.0: Major Features
The best features of Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 software are:
- Annotating screens make it easy for speakers and pastors to highlight, circle and underline information while speaking.
- This proprietary live-streaming capability allows churches to connect their presentations to either an in-church presentation option or to a live-stream provider.
- Multiple feeds are presented on displays to give the experience a higher-tech look.
- Different templates are available to display information about the new confidence monitor.
- You can save your favorite songs in different arrangements to reuse them easily.
Faithlife Proclaim, a cloud-based software, allows pastors and other church leaders to create high-tech presentations that engage the congregation. The software is very user-friendly and allows for seamless preparations for worship. Access to over 5,000 church graphics is included, along with 25 Bible versions and integration with other software programs such as Graceway Media and Logos Bible Software.
Made just for Churches
Proclaim3.0 was specifically designed for churches and offers many ministry-focused features that will benefit all. Pastors can easily lead their congregation with reusable slides and simplified service layouts. You can import a sermon outline using Logos Bible Software. They can even add Scripture to the screen by just typing a reference to Scripture.
Other church leaders and AV professionals can use the prompts on their confidence monitor to import songs from the Planning Center, CCLI, and other sources with just a few clicks. Slides that are automatically formatted to be used in live streaming services, as well as in-person services, ensure that the congregation stays engaged. Proclaim 3.0 allows your pastor to display a passage of scripture on the screen. This software allows you to personalize the look and give it a high-tech look.
The software allows multiple users to access it at once, so they can access it anywhere: at church or at home. This feature alone greatly increases productivity and flexibility and saves the congregation time and money. The best part is that the software can be used by churches of any size, large or small.
Both the pros and cons
Relatively new software will have its advantages and disadvantages. Here are the pros and cons of Proclaim 3.0 as viewed by real-life users.
- They have great connectivity, especially as they work on wireless and cloud integration.
- Outstanding customer service, which is very responsive.
- It’s a quick program that runs great on both Macs and PCs.
- It’s easy to learn, and anyone can be trained.
- Some themes may not have all the slides you need. For example, some themes don’t have announcement slides, and others lack hymnal slides.
- Some actions don’t have an “undo” button, making editing slides more difficult.
- It can sometimes be difficult to load on two computers because of its “clumsy” nature.
However, 95% of users would recommend this software to others. This is quite high. It is easy to use and learn, even for those who don’t have any technical knowledge. It is intuitive and easy to use. Users also love that slides can be created at home and used in church. This program is very popular and can be used by congregations of any size.
These are some practical reasons to love Proclaim
The Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 software has many practical benefits. One of the best reasons to love Faithlife Proclaim 3.0 software is that you get unlimited downloads and unlimited accounts. This allows church leaders to hand over the reins to anyone, regardless of their needs. The software can be used on either a Mac or a PC. You can even use both simultaneously without additional cost. Cloud-based means that anyone can access a presentation at any given time. Weekly product updates ensure that your software is always up-to-date.
Proclaim 3.0 has it all. From stunning graphics to unique features that allow for the personalization of sermons each week, you can get a free trial if interested. You can try it for 30 days and decide if you like it.
Conclusion – Is Faithlife’s Proclaim 3.0 worth it?
Because Proclaim was created specifically for churches, you can find a program that meets your needs. Even though your church may be virtual, it doesn’t mean that your media presentations have to suffer. Proclaim 3.0 is both professional and user-friendly. Proclaim churches of any size can also use 3.0. This means that you will have the ability to adapt it to your specific needs.