In times of struggle and uncertainty, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed and alone. However, the Bible is full of encouragement and reassurance for those who seek it. One of the most powerful messages throughout scripture is the reminder of God’s strength and love for us.
In this list, we’ve compiled 20 Bible verses from the New King James Version (NKJV) that speak to the theme of strength and love. These verses provide encouragement and comfort, reminding us that through God’s strength and love, we can overcome any obstacle and find peace and security.
Whether you’re facing a difficult situation or just need a reminder of God’s presence and love in your life, these verses are a valuable resource for inspiration and guidance.
Bible Verses About Strength And Love
- Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
- Psalm 18:32-33 – “It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.”
- Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.”
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Isaiah 40:29 – “He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 – “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
- Ephesians 3:16 – “that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man.”
- Romans 8:37 – “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
- Isaiah 12:2 – “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation’.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 – “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
- Colossians 3:14 – “But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.”
- 1 John 4:18 – “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.”
- Proverbs 17:17 – “A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity.”
- Matthew 22:37-40 – “Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.””
- 1 Corinthians 16:14 – “Let all that you do be done with love.”
- 1 John 3:18 – “My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.”
- Romans 5:5 – “Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”
- 1 Peter 4:8 – “And above all things have fervent love for one another,
- Galatians 5:22-23 – “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.”
- Hebrews 13:1 – “Let brotherly love continue.”
In conclusion, these 20 Bible verses from the New King James Version (NKJV) are powerful reminders of God’s strength and love for us. They provide encouragement and comfort in times of struggle, reminding us that through God’s strength and love, we can overcome any obstacle and find peace and security.
These verses are a valuable resource for anyone seeking inspiration and guidance in their daily life. It is important to note that these verses are not just for reading but also for meditating and applying them in our daily life. By doing so, we will be able to experience the truth and power of God’s love and strength in our lives.
We hope that these verses have brought you hope and encouragement and that you will continue to turn to the Bible as a source of strength and love in your life.