Hey there friends! Are you in need of some extra strength and encouragement today? I know I sure do sometimes. Life can be tough, and it’s easy to feel like we’re not up to the task. But the good news is that we have a God who is always there for us, providing us with the strength and encouragement we need to face any challenge.
That’s why I want to share with you some of my favorite Bible verses that remind me of the strength and encouragement that God provides.
In this blog post, I’ll be talking about 20 verses from the New King James Version of the Bible that always give me the boost I need when I’m feeling down. From “Don’t be afraid, I’m right here with you” to “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you,” these verses offer words of comfort and reassurance that I know you’ll find helpful too.
So, whether you’re going through a tough time or just need a reminder of the unending love and support of God, keep reading for some uplifting words to hold onto.
Bible Verses About Strength And Encouragement
- Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
- Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.”
- Isaiah 40:29 – “He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.”
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Psalm 18:32-33 – “It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 – “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
- Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Ephesians 6:10 – “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”
- Isaiah 12:2 – “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’”
- Psalm 73:26 – “My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
- Isaiah 26:3 – “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.”
- Psalm 34:17-18 – “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.”
- Proverbs 18:14 – “The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity, But a wounded spirit who can bear?”
- Psalm 61:2 – “From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
- Psalm 94:19 – “In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.”
- Romans 15:13 – “Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 – “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.”
- James 1:2-4 – “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.”
- Psalm 138:3 – “In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength in my soul.”
- Isaiah 43:2 – “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.”
And there you have it, friends, 20 Bible verses that remind us of the strength and encouragement that God provides. I hope you found these verses as uplifting and encouraging as I do.
It’s so easy to forget that God is always with us, always providing us with the strength and encouragement we need to face whatever comes our way. I know that for me, these verses serve as a reminder that no matter how tough things may seem, I can always turn to God for strength and encouragement.
So, next time you feel like you could use a little extra support or a reminder that God is always with you, just come back to these verses. They will be here waiting for you. And don’t forget to share these verses with your friends and family. You never know who might need a little extra encouragement today.
Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you in the next post!