The concept of God’s grace is an essential theme that runs throughout the Bible. In the Christian faith, grace refers to the free and unmerited favor and love of God toward humanity. It is through grace that people are forgiven of their sins and reconciled to God. Grace is a gift that cannot be earned through good works or deeds, but it is given to us through faith in Jesus Christ.
The New King James Version of the Bible contains many verses that speak about God’s grace, and they offer inspiration and encouragement to people from all walks of life. These verses remind us of the boundless and never-ending love of God, and they inspire us to seek a deeper relationship with Him. Whether we are facing difficult times or rejoicing in good fortune, these verses about God’s grace can bring us comfort, strength, and hope.
In this list of 20 Bible verses about God’s grace, we will explore some of the most impactful and memorable passages in the New King James Version of the Bible. These verses will offer insight into the nature of God’s grace, how it is bestowed upon us, and how it can impact our lives. Whether you are a long-time believer or just beginning to explore the Christian faith, these verses will inspire you and deepen your understanding of the power and beauty of God’s grace.
Viral Believer is reader-supported. We may earn a small fee from products we recommend at no charge to you. Learn More
Bible Verses About God’s Grace
20 Bible verses about God’s grace in the NKJV version:
- Ephesians 2:8-9 – “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 – “And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
- Romans 5:20-21 – “Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Titus 2:11-12 – “For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age.”
- Hebrews 4:16 – “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
- John 1:16 – “And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.”
- Acts 20:24 – “But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.”
- 1 Peter 4:10 – “As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”
- James 4:6 – “But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: ‘God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.'”
- 2 Timothy 1:9 – “Who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.”
- Psalm 84:11 – “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.”
- Ephesians 1:7-8 – “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence.”
- Romans 3:24 – “Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:10 – “But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”
- Colossians 1:13-14 – “He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.”
- Hebrews 12:15 – “Looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.”
- 1 Peter 5:10 – “But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.”
- Jude 1:4 – “For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 – “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.”
- Romans 6:14 – “For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.”
In conclusion, the 20 Bible verses about God’s grace in the New King James Version provide us with a glimpse of the depth and richness of God’s love and mercy. Through these verses, we are reminded of the incredible gift of grace that God has given us, and we are inspired to live a life that is characterized by love, compassion, and forgiveness.
These verses are a source of hope and strength for those who are facing difficult times and struggles. They encourage us to turn to God in prayer and to seek His guidance and comfort. They remind us that God’s grace is sufficient for us and that through faith in Jesus Christ, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way.
In a world that can often seem dark and difficult, the verses about God’s grace in the New King James Version offer us a ray of hope and a source of inspiration. They remind us that we are never alone and that no matter what we may face in life, God’s grace is always there to sustain us and guide us. As we continue on our journey of faith, may we hold fast to these verses about God’s grace, and may they inspire us to live a life that is pleasing to God.
Share With Your Friends
Get more insights from your Bible study with Logos Bible Software
Get Special Deals On Christian Books With ChurchSource
Search For Christian Books On This Topic On Amazon
Viral Believer has been translated from English into 15 of the world's major languages. Learn More