As we all go through the trials and tribulations of life, it is important to remember that we have a source of strength that is greater than ourselves. Our God is a loving and powerful God who is always there to help and guide us through even the toughest of times. The Bible is filled with verses that remind us of God’s strength and the power of His love.
Today, I want to share with you 15 of these verses from the New King James Version of the Bible that I hope will bring you comfort, encouragement, and strength. These verses serve as a reminder that God is always with us and that He will give us the strength we need to overcome any obstacle that comes our way.
May these verses serve as a reminder of the love and power of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Bible Verses About Strength From God
- Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.”
- Psalm 18:32-34 – “It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.”
- Psalm 28:7-8 – “The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.”
- Psalm 29:11 – “The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.”
- Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.”
- Psalm 84:5-7 – “Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; Each one appears before God in Zion.”
- Isaiah 12:2 – “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.”
- Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
- Isaiah 43:2 – “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.”
- Isaiah 50:7 – “For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.”
- Matthew 11:28-30 – “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 – “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
- Ephesians 6:10 – “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- 1 Peter 5:10 – “But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.”
In conclusion, I want to remind you that God’s strength is available to us at all times. We just have to have faith and trust in Him. We can find comfort and encouragement in the verses we’ve read today, knowing that God is always with us and He will give us the strength we need to face any challenge that comes our way.
Remember to keep these verses close to your heart and to recite them whenever you are in need of strength and guidance. Let us all continue to trust in the Lord and have faith that He will always be there to provide us with the strength and support we need.
May God bless you all and keep you in his loving care.