Making decisions can be challenging, and it’s not uncommon to decision-making/” title=”15 Bible Verses About Guidance In Decision Making”>feel unsure of the right choice to make. In these moments of uncertainty, it can be helpful to turn to the Bible for guidance in decision-making.
The Bible is filled with verses that speak to the topic of wisdom and guidance and provide insight into how we can make choices that align with God’s will for our lives.
In this blog post, we will explore 15 Bible verses from the New King James Version (NKJV) that speak to the topic of guidance in decision-making and provide insight into how we can trust in God’s guidance when making decisions.
Bible Verses On Guidance In Decision Making:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
- James 1:5 – “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.”
- Psalm 37:23 – “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.”
- Isaiah 30:21 – “Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.”
- Proverbs 16:3 – “Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.”
- Proverbs 11:14 – “Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety.”
- Psalm 25:9 – “The meek He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way.”
- Proverbs 2:6 – “For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.”
- Proverbs 14:12 – “There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.”
- Colossians 3:15 – “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.”
- Romans 12:2 – “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
- Proverbs 15:22 – “Without counsel, plans go awry, but in the multitude of counselors they are established.”
- John 16:13 – “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.”
- Isaiah 48:17 – “Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go.”
- Psalm 32:8 – “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.”
These 15 verses from the Bible remind us that God is always present and willing to guide us in our decision-making. They encourage us to trust in Him, seek His wisdom and guidance, and rely on His direction in all aspects of our lives. They also remind us to be mindful of the counsel and advice of others and to seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit in our decision-making.
The Bible reminds us that even when we are faced with difficult choices, we can trust that God’s guidance will lead us toward His plans for our lives and bring about His will for our good.
By following these verses, we can make decisions that are in alignment with God’s will for our lives and be at peace knowing that we are guided by the Creator of the universe.