In today’s world, it is not uncommon to feel anxious and uncertain about the future. Life can be unpredictable and it can be hard to know how to navigate the many challenges that come our way. In these moments of uncertainty, it can be helpful to turn to the Bible for guidance and protection.
In this blog post, we will explore 15 Bible verses from the New King James Version (NKJV) that speak to the topic of guidance and protection and provide insight into how we can trust in God’s guidance and protection in our lives.
Bible Verses On Guidance And Protection:
- Psalm 32:8 – “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.”
- Psalm 91:1-2 – “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust’.”
- Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
- Psalm 23:4 – “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”
- Isaiah 54:17 – “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord.
- Psalm 18:2 – “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
- Proverbs 18:10 – “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.”
- Psalm 121:1-2 – “I will lift up my eyes to the hills—from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.”
- Isaiah 43:2 – “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.”
- Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Isaiah 30:21 – “Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.”
- John 14:27 – “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 – “And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
- Psalm 121:7-8 – “The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.”
These 15 verses from the Bible remind us that God is always with us, guiding and protecting us. They remind us to trust in Him, to acknowledge Him in all our ways, and to seek His guidance and protection in our lives. They also remind us that even in the midst of difficult and uncertain times, God is always working for our good and that He will never leave us or forsake us.
By following these verses and allowing God to guide and protect us, we can trust that He will lead us toward His plans for our lives and bring about His will for our good. It is important to remember that even when we may not understand the path that God has for us, we can trust that He is always working for our good and leading us toward a brighter future with His guidance and protection.