Grace and kindness are two essential qualities that are highly valued by people all around the world, and they are also central to the teachings of the Bible. The Bible provides us with numerous examples of how God has shown grace and kindness toward us, and it encourages us to extend this same grace and kindness to others. The New King James Version of the Bible (NKJV) is a widely-used translation of the Holy Scriptures that helps us better understand the Bible’s teachings on grace and kindness.
This list of 15 Bible verses about grace and kindness provides us with a glimpse of the numerous ways in which the Bible encourages us to show grace and kindness to others. These verses remind us of God’s abundant grace towards us and also instruct us to be gracious and kind to others in our daily lives. From urging us to come boldly to the throne of grace to remind us that we are saved by grace, these verses help us understand the deep significance of grace in our lives.
These Bible verses also encourage us to be kind to others, to let our speech be gracious and seasoned with salt, and to teach and admonish one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. We are called to show kindness and love to those around us, even to those who might not deserve it. Through these verses, we are reminded that kindness and grace have the power to transform lives and that they are essential in living a life that is pleasing to God.
Bible Verses About Grace And Kindness
- “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” – Hebrews 4:16
- “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.” – Ephesians 2:8
- “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.” – John 1:14
- “But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: ‘God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.'” – James 4:6
- “Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.” – Colossians 4:6
- “The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy.” – Psalm 145:8
- “And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” – 1 Peter 5:10
- “And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.” – Acts 4:33
- “But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit.” – Titus 3:4-5
- “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” – Colossians 3:16
- “For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.” – Romans 6:14
- “The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.” – Psalm 84:11
- “For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age.” – Titus 2:11-12
- “But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.” – 1 Peter 5:10
- “Let not mercy and truth forsake you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart, and so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man.” – Proverbs 3:3-4
In conclusion, these 15 Bible verses about grace and kindness provide us with a rich and deep understanding of the role that grace and kindness play in our lives. Through these verses, we are reminded of the boundless grace and mercy that God has shown toward us, and we are encouraged to extend the same grace and kindness to others.
These verses also remind us that grace and kindness are not just ideals to be admired, but they are also practical virtues that we can apply in our daily lives. As we face challenges and difficulties in our lives, we can draw on the power of grace and kindness to help us through these trials and to help us become better people.
Overall, these Bible verses about grace and kindness challenge us to strive for greater levels of grace and kindness in our lives. By incorporating these virtues into our daily lives, we can become more compassionate, loving, and merciful individuals. Through grace and kindness, we can make a positive impact on the world and reflect God’s love and compassion to those around us.