In times of difficulty and challenge, many of us turn to the Bible for guidance and inspiration. One theme that runs throughout the Bible is the idea of finding strength in the Lord. The New Testament, in particular, offers many powerful verses that remind us of the strength and support that we can find in Jesus Christ.
In this blog post, we will explore some of the most powerful Bible verses about strength from the New Testament and reflect on what they can teach us about finding hope and resilience in difficult times. We will be listing 10 Bible verses that can give us the strength we need when going through hard times.
Bible Verses About Strength From The New Testament
Viral Believer is reader-supported. We may earn a small fee from products we recommend at no charge to you. Learn More
- Matthew 11:28: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
- John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
- Romans 8:37: “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”
- Romans 15:13: “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9: “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.”
- Ephesians 6:10: “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.”
- Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Colossians 1:11: “being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience.”
- Hebrews 4:16: “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
- 1 Peter 5:10: “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
These verses from the New Testament remind us that we can find strength in Jesus Christ. The New Testament assures us that we are not alone and that Jesus is always with us to provide the strength and guidance we need to face our challenges.
As we meditate on these verses, may we be reminded of the truth that Jesus is the source of our hope and strength and that in him, we can find the courage and wisdom to navigate through difficult times. These verses can be a source of hope and inspiration, reminding us that we can always rely on the strength that comes from Jesus Christ.
It’s important to hold on to these verses and pray for the strength that comes from the Lord.
Share With Your Friends
Viral Believer has been translated from English into 15 of the world's major languages. Learn More