The Bible offers many powerful verses that remind us of the strength and resilience that can come from being renewed by the Lord. In times of difficulty and challenge, it can be easy to feel drained and worn out, but the Bible encourages us to find renewed strength in the Lord.
In this blog post, we will explore some of the most powerful Bible verses about renewed strength and reflect on what they can teach us about finding hope and resilience in difficult times. We will be listing 10 Bible verses that can give us the strength we need when going through hard times.
Bible Verses About Renewed Strength
- Isaiah 40:31: “but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
- Isaiah 41:10: “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Isaiah 43:19: “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”
- Ezekiel 36:26: “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:16: “Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.”
- Galatians 6:15: “For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.”
- Ephesians 4:23: “to be made new in the attitude of your minds.”
- Colossians 3:10: “and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.”
- Titus 3:5: “he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.”
- Hebrews 4:16: “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
These verses from the Bible remind us that in times of difficulty and challenge, we can find renewed strength in the Lord. The Bible assures us that through the renewing of our mind and spirit by the Holy Spirit, we can find renewed strength to face our challenges.
As we meditate on these verses, may we be reminded of the truth that when we put our hope in the Lord and allow ourselves to be renewed by him, we can find strength, peace, and vitality through Jesus Christ.