In life, we all face moments of weakness and struggle. However, as believers, we have the assurance that God has given us the strength we need to overcome any obstacle.
In this blog post, we will look at 10 Bible verses from the New King James Version (NKJV) that remind us of the strength that God provides to us.
Bible Verses About Having Strength
- Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”
- Ephesians 6:10 – “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”
- Psalms 27:14 – “Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!”
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Isaiah 35:3-4 – “Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 – “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 – “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.”
- Psalms 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
- 1 Peter 5:10 – “But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.”
- Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
These Bible verses remind us that God is the source of our strength, and He will never leave us nor forsake us. He will give us the strength we need to overcome any obstacle.
When we feel weak, we can turn to these verses and remember the strength that God provides. May these verses bring comfort and encouragement as you trust in God’s strength in your life.