Hey there friend! Do you feel like you could use a little extra strength and support today? I know I sure do sometimes. That’s why I want to share with you some of my favorite Bible verses that always remind me of the power and strength that God provides.
In this blog post, I’ll be talking about ten verses from the New King James Version of the Bible that always give me the boost I need when I’m feeling down. From “Don’t be afraid, I’m right here with you” to “Even when my own strength fails, God is always there to hold me up,” these verses offer words of comfort and reassurance that I know you’ll find helpful too.
So, whether you’re going through a tough time or just need a reminder of the unending love and support of God, keep reading for some uplifting words to hold onto.
Bible Verses About Drawing Strength From God
- Isaiah 41:10 – “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
- Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.”
- Isaiah 40:29 – “He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.”
- Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Psalm 18:32-33 – “It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places.”
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 – “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
- Psalm 27:1 – “The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Ephesians 6:10 – “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.”
- Isaiah 12:2 – “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’”
- Psalm 73:26 – “My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
Well, friends, that’s a wrap for this blog post on the Bible verses that remind us of the strength and power God provides. I hope you found these verses as uplifting and encouraging as I do. It’s so easy to forget that God is always with us, always providing us with the strength we need to face whatever comes our way. I know that for me, these verses serve as a reminder that no matter how weak I may feel, I can always turn to God for strength.
So, next time you’re feeling like you could use a little extra support or a reminder that God is always with you, just come back to these verses, they will be here waiting for you. And don’t forget to share these verses with your friends and family. You never know who might need a little extra encouragement today. Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you in the next post!